onsdag 5. mai 2010

Koine-greek

soon oral exam in koine-greek.. that´s the New Testament greek... YEs I am learning languages only a few (if you consider the world all in all) can understand.. and I like it... even though it SOMETIMES becomes boring.. I DO REALLY ENJOY learning these languages as New Testament Greek and Old Testament Hebrew... next mission after my greek exam will be HINDI :) 

weird dreams... but imagine being able to read and talk all the languages of the world? ohh yes I almost forgot the story about the Tower of Babylon in GT... maybe it could just be with the dream.... 

well now I have to continue with my reading... 

outside the sun is shining and I am here at the Library at school..... 
but take heart brave one soon it will be summer-holiday :) 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar