torsdag 8. april 2010

did I forget my hebrew class today???

so I´ve started blogging again :) only took me a year to come back.... uhhh.. but there is a lot to find out when it comes to blogging.... what do you give me?? there is so many things I have to read... and really I don´t read it too much....

well what can I say?? today has been an interesting day!!! first I woke up early and instead of reading Greek - like I should - I kinda just surfed the net... FB, Blogger, Gmail, Hotmail.... hmm I really think I should just stop my live.com mail and just go for the gmail??? any suggestions??
and then school - tried to read some Greek aloud in class... And I know I´ll do SOOOOO much better if I just get my act together!!! because I like to read Greek and Hebrew!! wups...I forgot the hebrew class today..... oh no... how could I????
ok sorry it just slipped my beautiful mind :)

the rest of the day was interesting enough... :) a good day really!! and tomorrow the weather forecast says SUNNY SUNNY SUNNY!!! mmmmm I love SPRING and the month of April :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar