onsdag 7. april 2010

technology!!

I am utterly most sorry that I haven´t written ANYTHING in ages!!! you see I lost my password!! Again!!! but gmail is easier then hotmail!! trust me!! I lost my password there too.. and could not find it what so ever!! So instead of just accepting my username and restore my account that way, I needed to make a whole new mail account!!
well, now I am reading GREEK. KOINE GREEK!!! that´s biblegreek.. you see I suddenly found out that theology is the RIGHT way to go for me!!! I am probably going to be hard to employ when finished with all the studies.. because I will then have a BA in religion and intercultural communication and BA/MA Theology... wow 8 or 9 years of study... but I do become real smart ;)
enough small talk for now :)
but I will try to update more frequently :) Promise!!

4 kommentarer:

  1. tihihihi :D ett år tok det! :D Men YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Lina på Blogspot again!:D

    SvarSlett
  2. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  3. WOW I am back :) thihi :) tre T´ane:Ting Tar Tid :)

    SvarSlett